Our vision is to inspire the delivery of Consulting and Advisory services that facilitate a line of sight between our client’s business objectives & the customer, community & environmental benefits and values.
- To consider our clients, customers and stakeholders in what we do
- To create value as a net outcome of resolving complex challenges
- To be less-transactional, but more relationship-based, for people-oriented outcomes
Our Asset Management Philosophy
We believe asset management:
- Enables delivery of outcomes and services, through physical and non-physical assets (data, processes, policies and competence)
- Advances business, stakeholder, and community goals, whilst facilitating integration of knowledge, values and rules, and
- Enables resilience, economic circularity, and flexibility in decision-making
Meet the Founder
Expertise & Leadership
As founder and key Principal of QLA, Farshad has over 23 years experience in Australia, UK, Asia, UAE and the Americas, across Water, Energy, Transport, and Defence. As a thought leader and a T-Shaped professional, his credentials are backed by successful delivery of transformational programs in asset management, ranging from development of policy & strategy, through to benchmarking, capacity building & training, tactical & operational planning & implementation, risk/change management, information systems integrations and digital transformation for public and private sector clients.
He held global service line leadership roles with responsibility for substantial foundational and growth strategies for asset management business across multiple international consultancies, and led several high-profile international projects.
He continues to actively participate in, and lead international thought leading discussions, in raising the awareness of asset management, and its significance in continuous improvement of customer service delivery, circular economies and environmental sustainability.
Supported by trusted business associates, he is excited and energized to steer your organizational and asset management challenges, towards successful and value added outcomes.